Login as a User

can I use amsoil in my harley

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. can I use amsoil in my harley

Asked: 2019-11-19 23:32:59

I'm a Harley owner and my wife it too. We spend a lot of time on the open road going down back roads and such without a lot of places to stop if we break down or have any engine issues with our bikes. Is Amsoil okay to use on Harley Davidson's? Does anyone have any experience with it? I've been riding Harleys since I was 19 years old and got out of the Army but not sure if I've ever used anything other than Motorola on it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Answered: 2019-11-20 07:02:18

Amsoil is great at protecting Harley motorcycle engines by reducing heat, wear and tear and rust formation. It also helps your engine and transmission even when you have wear and viscosity loss and it helps reduce the need for you to keep buying separate gear case oils. The oil also offers the best wet-clutch performance for your bikes with its smooth clutch shifting and engagement.

Answered: 2019-11-21 18:54:31

Reduces foaming to provide long-term lubrication protection while it contains additive levels that help Harley's life expectancy and cleans the engine along the way. It’s well suited for any long on-road trip extendable mileage too.

Answered: 2019-11-20 19:08:17

Your Amsoil synthetic motorcycle oil does help you reduce your wear and tear and it helps you give your engine a longer life with the Harley power behind it. That's because the oil is a thermally stable and structured that works great with high-temperature film strength and maximum oxidation inhibitor additives. It will keep your Harley engine clean and doesn't let sludge and carbon build up.

Answered: 2019-11-20 05:26:21

Amsoil was made for Harley Davidson's and yes you should definitely use Amsoil for your Harley. Synthetic oils perform the best since they are tailored to meet specific requirements, there is a vast range of synthetics to choose from with Amsoil being number one. AMSOIL Synthetic 20W-50 Motorcycle Oil is one you can use on your engine and transmission. But if you have an Older Shovelheads, Panheads and Flatheads you need to use AMSOIL SAE 60 Synthetic oil for the best performance and protection.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers