Login as a User

is ambit energy a good company

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. is ambit energy a good company

Asked: 2019-10-02 02:35:06

I really, really can't decide what to do! I'm trying my absolute best to save money this year since I'm having another kid and need to go back to work part-time instead of full-time. Saving money on my electric bill each month would be amazing! Okay, so I heard about this place called Ambit Energy. Has anyone heard of it before? Most places are just trying to take your money these days, so I'd thought I get a sense of what people on here thought about the company before I researched any more stuff on Ambit Energy. Do you thnk Ambit energy is a good company? If you do, then why do you think so or not? Thanks for giving me a few minutes of your time to answer this. Really appreciate this!

Answered: 2019-10-02 05:18:46

I see a lot of great reviews online about how people have saved a lot of money each month on their gas or electric bill. This is great, especially for people who have trouble paying their bills during those cold winter months. Those bills during the winter can break your bank more than anything, so I’m glad people are benefiting from this company.

Answered: 2019-10-02 20:02:00

I know my brother had it since he lives in Virginia and saves a lot of money each month. It's incredible for him to have that extra support with three kids. So, I wish I lived in an area that I could get this service. It really seems like a good company to me.

Answered: 2019-10-03 19:16:04

I think it really depends on your circumstances. Some people get good discounts while others think they are paying more than they should. I've heard some people get a lot of crazy fees from Ambit Energy too, so I guess it's like any company when it comes to whether it's a good company or not. It can be good and bad.

Answered: 2019-10-02 11:29:21

I’ve always had a good experience with Ambit Energy myself. I am able to get it for free with their Free Energy Program since I referred a lot of people. Anyway, I’m so glad to have this company in my area since it saves me a lot of money each month.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers