Login as a User

is ambit energy a good company to work for

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. is ambit energy a good company to work for

Asked: 2019-03-19 06:17:19

My husband is thinking about becoming a Consultant for Ambit Energy. I just don't think it's a good idea and not because of the company per say. I'm just not sure it's something that’s good for him since I don’t know how much sales experience you need to be good at this type of work. And I also don’t know if he would like talking and selling stuff to people he doesn’t know all the time. I really don't know much about working for Ambit Energy, so I was wondering how people think about this company. Do you think Ambit Energy is a good company too work for?

Answered: 2019-03-20 17:10:10

I think a lot of people like working at Ambit Energy since it gives the chance to get free energy and spreading the word to others about this can make a person feel like they are doing something good. I keep thinking about signing up to be a Consultant myself, but I’m too busy with my full-time job and taking care of the kids.

Answered: 2019-03-19 17:51:22

I know some people who work for Ambit Energy. A few liked that they got to travel and see new people all the time. I guess if you are an extrovert, it can be a great opportunity. However, some people don’t realize how much of a people person sales can be, so not everyone will enjoy selling things to people or dealing with those horrible customers.

Answered: 2019-03-19 11:43:25

It can be a good way to make money if you like selling services like natural gas and stuff, but you also have to be willing to talk to a lot of people. Some won’t want to take the risk in trying something new, so there’s going to be ups and downs with a job like this.

Answered: 2019-03-19 09:52:56

I looked online at what some people have said about working for Ambit Energy. A lot of people like working for this company, especially since they can help other people save money on their electric or gas bill. But I think it’s a good company to work for if you are good at selling services to people.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers