Login as a User

does ambit energy provide gas

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. does ambit energy provide gas

Asked: 2019-08-27 17:45:54

I'm in one of the northern states that Ambit Energy offers their services in. It gets pretty cold here in the winter, so I wanted to see if there was a possibility that I could save some money before it gets really cold. Anyway, I heard about Ambit Energy from my daughter-in-law who lives in Washington, D.C. She uses Ambit Energy and saves a lot of money each month. I was thinking about switching to Ambit Energy too, but wanted to know more about it before doing something I’d regret. You know? I wondered if anyone could tell me if this Ambit Energy place provides gas? That’s what I mainly use anyway.

Answered: 2019-08-28 09:20:01

You are in luck, because Ambit Energy does, in fact, provide its customers with gas along with electric and solar. You can also get free energy if you refer 15 customers to Ambit Energy and save more money that way if you are desperate enough. You don’t even have to be a Consultant either to be apart of the free energy program.

Answered: 2019-08-28 12:51:56

Ambit Energy does provide gas for their customers in the service locations they have on their site. They also offer electricity and solar too. I hope you decide to join Ambit Energy as a customer, because since I did a few months ago, I’ve been happy with my monthly payments on my electric bill.

Answered: 2019-08-29 18:31:56

Hey, Chad! I hope you will figure it out. But I wanted to say that Ambit Energy does offer gas services to customers. Most people say you can save money through Ambit Energy, so I hope that’s the case for you if you decide to use them for your gas this year.

Answered: 2019-08-28 23:49:43

It’s really smart to figure things out about a company before buying from them. I respect that. That being said, I’m excited to tell you that Ambit Energy does provide gas to customers. However, if you didn’t know, they only allow people to have access to their services if they live in the specified locations on their website.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers