Login as a User

will advocare affect a drug test

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. will advocare affect a drug test

Asked: 2019-11-27 12:39:09

I have been trying to lose weight for a long time without a lot of success. I want to be able to boost my chances of being able to lose as much weight as possible in as short a period of time as possible. A friend has been using AdvoCare and seen great success. I think I want to start using it, but I’m afraid it will show up on a drug test. My job has a strict drug policy and if it shows up on a drug test, I could lose my job. Is there any chance that the products will show up on a drug test or am I okay to use them without having to worry about it?

Answered: 2019-11-29 08:13:32

AdvoCare doesn’t use unsavory ingredients in their dietary supplements. They are designed to make losing weight easier, without putting your health at risk. You can take a drug test and don’t have to worry about anything questionable showing up in the results. If you are still fearful, you can tell the tester that you have been taking AdvoCare products and they can make a note of it on your test.

Answered: 2019-11-29 05:24:37

I’m not sure why you’re worried about it. The AdvoCare supplements can’t contain anything illegal or they wouldn’t be able to be sold on the market to the general public. Just let your boss know that you’ve been taking the supplements if you are really worried about being fired for taking something to help you lose weight.

Answered: 2019-11-27 23:02:59

I take AdvoCare supplements and have never had an issue with my drug tests at work. The products have helped me lose weight, but I would say that it’s a good idea to let your boss know ahead of time. This ensures if anything questionable does show up, you can cover yourself and not have to worry about losing your job.

Answered: 2019-11-27 23:49:19

The dietary supplements offered by AdvoCare don’t contain any illegal ingredients in them. If you have to take a drug test you don’t have to worry about failing it. They do not contain performance enhancers or anything else that could jeopardize your job. You don’t have to worry about taking them or have to let anyone know before you take the test.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers