Login as a User

why is advocare so expensive

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. why is advocare so expensive

Asked: 2019-06-02 01:14:21

I've been browsing Advocare's website that's full of different types of products. Some of the stuff on there looks legit and looks like it'd help a person stay in shape. But I don't know, other stuff on there looks like something I could buy at a local grocery store. I might be too paranoid about it. But I was wondering if anyone on here knows why this stuff is so expensive? I wanted to get some stuff to get in shape again before the summer started. A buddy of mine was raving about Advocare this and that, but I'm just not sure if the prices are worth it.

Answered: 2019-06-03 13:40:56

No everyone likes to buy from MLM companies since the prices are more expensive. However, since Advocare changed from MLM to single-serving, they might change lower their prices or at least not increase them since they don’t have to pay commissions as much as they used to. Personally, I think they should lower them to something closer to what Amazon has on their website since they sell advocare products.

Answered: 2019-06-02 08:20:31

It’s really crazy how much more expensive Advocare products are when you think about all the products similar to them are cheaper. However, they say MLM companies have to be cheaper to pay those distributors who have a big team of recruits. So, I don’t understand why the prices are still so expensive now that Advocare is a single-serving business. Although, it does make me wonder if they will lower their prices next year.

Answered: 2019-06-02 08:01:02

Most MLM companies have expensive products because they need to pay the commission to the distributors need to be paid. However, now that Advocare is a single-serving business, this might change their prices to something more reasonable since they don’t have to pay out to so many distributors like they did before.

Answered: 2019-06-03 03:47:06

I know Advocare can be quite expensive compared to similar products available online. Advocare used to be a MLM business, which meant that they needed to have higher priced items to compensate all the people commissions to the distributors who are owed for having recruitors and such. However, now that advocare is a single-serving business, this could impact their prices.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers