Login as a User

why advocare is bad for you

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. why advocare is bad for you

Asked: 2019-01-30 02:23:11

The new year will bring me a new me. Or that is the plan. I want to change my diet and exercise plan to, well, actually doing it for once. It's been a while since I've even did a ten minute yoga, so I might need some extra help. I've heard good and bad things about this place called Advocare. Why do you guys think the stuff they market out to people is bad for you? It seems legit and good for people to try, but I don't want to mess up before I've even started getting healthy and fit. Can anyone help me with suggestions or advice on how advocare is bad or whatever. I don't want to waste my time and money on something that will only make my situation worse than it already is.

Answered: 2019-01-31 04:52:39

I heard using their cleanse can be bad. It could lead to some bad health problems since it can lead to a lot of imbalances in your body. I don't know if you should try that when you can just cleanse your body with some tea or something. A lot of their sweet or flavored items has sucralose, which I stay away from as well since it's just as bad as regular sugar. It's up to you though if you want to try any of their products.

Answered: 2019-01-30 17:27:14

Those Advocare meal replacement shakes might be good to have once in a while, but you know most people will drink it instead of living a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables. People might rely on the stuff too much and it could negatively effect their health because of it.

Answered: 2019-01-30 13:16:56

People who don't exercise or eat well are going to think taking more and more supplements or other Advocare is going to make you more fit or healthier. So, I think it can really be bad for you if you only take their products without putting the work into getting fit as well.

Answered: 2019-01-31 15:28:41

Hello Julie! Personally, I think advocare can be good or bad. Most people are good at balancing their diet with those meal replacement shakes or something equally sweet on Advocare's website. But not everyone can handle just one shake or bar here or there. And I also think people forgo their diet and exercise routine when they take their supplements, thinking only that will get them in fit shape. I guess you have to work for the body you want.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers