Login as a User

which is better advocare or thrive

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. which is better advocare or thrive

Asked: 2019-12-17 06:41:03

I hope everyone is doing okay. I have been sick all week and wanted to see if you all would help me out with a really quick like question that I have about health and fitness stuff. I want to get into shape starting with losing all this holiday and probably the holiday before that weight that I can’t seem to get off. Okay, I haven’t really tried that hard since chocolate and bread are my kryptonite. But that’s all about to seriously change around here. So, I was hoping someone on here know advocare and thrive. Does anyone know which one of them is better for losing weight?

Answered: 2019-12-18 17:58:31

I don’t know about you but I heard a lot of bad stuff about Thrive. I don’t know if it’s true so I could be wrong but I heard that their patch they have that was created to help you lose weight and stuff isn’t having a good outcome with some people. Some are having rashes, heart palpitations, and other stuff. I guess it’s possible theses people could be allergic to the ingredients in it. I don’t know. I’d rather use advocare products.

Answered: 2019-12-18 07:22:22

Advocare has products that they say are good for weight loss but there might not be enough evidence to show this is the case for sure. However, Thrive has a patch that’s supposed to help people lose weight and Healthline has an article about it. They say that the patch doesn’t have enough evidence to help show that it actually helps people lose weight.

Answered: 2019-12-17 23:45:56

Thrive might not be a good place to use since they have this patch that has had a lot of negative side effects in reviews. There isn’t any way to prove that what customers have said was really true but some of the side effects were things likeskin rashes, gut issues, palpitations, and headaches. I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t risk it by using their stuff. it could all be a hoax but I’d rather try advocare even though they don’t have much proof that their products work either.

Answered: 2019-12-19 06:52:50

Advocare does have the 24 day challenge that helps people lose weight, but there isn’t a whole lot of evidence to help them claim that this is true. But they also have high amounts of protein in their products which can be good as long as you drink enough water with your drinks that you get from them. Thrive also doesn’t have a lot of evidence to show people that their products actually helps people lose weight.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers