Login as a User

which advocare products are safe during pregnancy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. which advocare products are safe during pregnancy

Asked: 2019-07-05 22:56:36

Hey all! I’ve got good news for me and my husband! We are expecting a baby and we are so excited since it’s been a long time tryin. I was really hoping to get some advice on using Advocare products while pregnant. I’ve been using Advocare for a while and don’t really want to quit if I can help it. I know some products that Advocare has might not be good for when you’re pregnant but someone did tell me once that they have some products that might be good for when a woman is pregnant and she can still use them. So, which Advocare products are safe to use during pregnancy? Please, any help is good for me.

Answered: 2019-07-06 16:34:40

Meal Replacement Shakes and AdvoBar meal nutrition bars are a couple of advocare products your might be able to have during pregnancy. I mean they have these as a couple of the ones that could be safe, but you should still ask your doctor. I, on the other hand, don’t think it’s worth the risk to take the stuff while a woman is pregnant but that could just be my opinion.

Answered: 2019-07-06 02:56:19

Spark, advoCare rehydrate, and advoBar meals might be safe enough for women to take while they are pregnant. However, they will tell you to ask your doctor before using it since that makes sense for women to do when they are pregnant. You might have to ask other stuff that you should or shouldn’t have while you are pregnant.

Answered: 2019-07-07 19:28:52

Hey, alison, I just wanted to say congrats on the baby and stuff. I read something about stuff like ProBiotic FastMelt, CorePlex, and those meal replacement shakes are a few things that’s supposed to be safe for pregnant women. It could be but is it worth the risk? I wouldn’t want my wife to take a chance, but it’s up to the mother and her doctor to decide. So, I suggest asking you doctor.

Answered: 2019-07-07 09:01:02

You really got to check this out--https://advocarecorporate2.s3.amazonaws.com/Science/pdf/agepregnancynursing.pdf. This site can tell you what pregnant women can or can’t have when it comes to advocare products. But you should really ask your doctor. I’m sure everyone will tell you that since it’s a smart decision to ask before taking it after you find out you are pregnant. I don’t know if a lot of women would believe a website over the health of their baby.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers