Login as a User

which advocare products are gluten free

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. which advocare products are gluten free

Asked: 2019-09-04 04:16:58

I’ve really been thinking about trying to get back to my gluten-free diet since when I was on it last year, I felt incredible when I was on this kind of diet. However, I also want to get fit and someone told me about these Advocare products. They seem like they’d be good for me while I workout and stuff, but I could be wrong. Anyway, since I’m on a gluten-free diet, starting today, I was wondering if you guys know which Advocare products are gluten free? Does anyone know if there are any that have gluten in the products? Thanks for your help!

Answered: 2019-09-04 19:56:37

I read somewhere online that a few advocare products like ThermoPlus, Catalyst, and MNS packets don’t have gluten in them. But if you are looking for certified gluten-free products, then you are out of luck since none of advocare’s products are certified gluten-free. I don’t know how this changes your decision to get advocare products or not, but I think as long as you look at the ingredients in each advocare product that you want to see if it has gluten in it or not, you should be good to go.

Answered: 2019-09-06 02:19:10

Hey, Doug, I really want to help you out since I was on a gluten-free diet a couple of months ago and decided to switch back to my own unique diet that I came up with. Advocare doesn’t have any products that are certified gluten-free. However, there are some people who say that VO2 Prime nutrition bars are gluten free, but they’re still not certified to sell them as gluten-free. You can just look at the ingredients to see if they are gluten free by looking up each ingredient if you are really that worried about it.

Answered: 2019-09-04 21:06:18

Some say the spark products that the advocare company has is gluten free. However, I did read on their website that even if some of their products doesn’t have gluten in it, theyre technically not certified gluten-free. I guess that’s why you don’t see gluten-free on any of their products. This could be bad if you are very sensitive to gluten or have celiac disease since it could have a little bit of gluten in the products. Who knows, but that’s why you should consult your doctor if you are going on this diet for a specific health reason.

Answered: 2019-09-04 07:00:57

I heard that this stuff -- Probiotic Restore Ultra doesn’t seem to have gluten in it. It’s probiotic stuff so it could help you achieve a healthier you. Of course, it’s not gluten-free certified or anything since none of Advocare’s products is certified for gluten-free. I guess it’s up to you to figure out if it’s too risky to take it or not, but it shouldn’t be a problem if you are just on a gluten-free diet and not like allergic to the stuff or something.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers