Login as a User

can advocare spark cause stomach pain

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare spark cause stomach pain

Asked: 2019-08-20 14:43:33

My husband has a lot of weight to lose and he wants to start using Spark by AdvoCare. I’m afraid to get it for him because I’ve read that it can cause stomach issues in some people. I don’t want him to take anything that could be dangerous to his health. Is Spark safe for him to take or will it cause him intestinal issues that are far worse than simply being overweight? Some people think that just because something is sold to the public that it’s safe, but I know that isn’t always the case and want to know more before he starts using it.

Answered: 2019-08-21 05:31:22

Spark contains Niacin. If your husband is allergic or has a sensitive to Niacin, it would cause him to have intestinal issues. It’s best for him to try it in small doses and see if he has a reaction to it. If he does, he should stop using it right away. If he doesn’t, he should be good to go.

Answered: 2019-08-22 15:37:32

Any dietary supplements are going to have some risk to them. Just make sure that your husband talks to his doctor before he starts taking Spark to make sure that it’s safe for him to take. If he takes it as directed, he should be fine and see the results he wants.

Answered: 2019-08-22 09:38:04

When your husband first starts taking Spark, he may notice a little bit of digestion discomfort. This is because he is introducing something new into his system. His body will try to get out all of the toxins in his body and this could cause stomach issues when he’s first taking it.

Answered: 2019-08-22 11:14:50

If Spark is taken as directed it shouldn’t cause any stomach issues. Some people notice issues simply because they take Spark and change their diet at the same time. If you stop eating junk and start eating foods that are higher in fiber, it’s going to change the way that your body digests your food.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers