Login as a User

acn how to gt customers

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: ACN
  4. >
  5. acn how to gt customers

Asked: 2019-06-23 21:45:52

I started working for ACN, but I’m not drawing in customers like I thought I would. I’m not sure what I need to do to try to get more customers. Are there any tips for getting more customers? I want to be successful in the business, but if I don’t get more customers, I’m not going to be able to be successful. I watched the videos that provided some insight into attracting customers, but I live in a small town and am really having a hard time finding the customers that I need to find to start making a good income with ACN.

Answered: 2019-06-25 02:04:12

Social media is one of the best ways to get new customers. Go to your social media accounts and make posts about the services available at ACN. People who follow you on social media will be able to contact you directly to ask any questions that they have. This ensures that you don’t annoy anyone or waste your time talking to people who aren’t interested in what you have to offer.

Answered: 2019-06-25 02:47:51

Talk about ACN every chance you get. Some people are fearful to bring up things in certain social events but step out of your comfort zone and talk about ACN constantly. There are many people who don’t know that there are options when it comes to the services that they use on a daily basis. Finding out about other options could be appealing to them and cause you to be able to expand your customer base.

Answered: 2019-06-24 07:32:49

The best way to get new customers is through word of mouth. Consider going on one of the websites that lets you make business cards for a discounted price. You can give them out to your customers and then they can give them to their friends and family to grow your customer base.

Answered: 2019-06-25 14:26:36

A great way to get new customers is to go to local festivals and fairs to set up a tent. When you can explain to people face-to-face what services ACN offers, it will be easier to sell the products. You want to be sure that you bring any visual aids with you that you can use to make explaining the services to people on the spot.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers