Login as a User

what happened to 5linx

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: 5LINX
  4. >
  5. what happened to 5linx

Asked: 2020-01-11 09:38:28

My mom worked for 5LINX a few years ago and was super successful. I need to make some extra money and a friend of mine said that 5LINX is no longer in business. I know that not everyone has heard of the company so maybe he’s confused about what company I’m talking about. I haven’t heard that the company shut down. Does anyone know if that’s true? What happened to 5LINX? I know it was a very successful company so I don’t understand how they could have just stopped selling items that seemingly sold themselves. If they are still in business, did they just change their name?

Answered: 2020-01-11 15:01:25

Nothing happened to 5LINX. They are still running strong today. They are now located throughout the globe and are growing more and more each day. Many people now have successful teams with the business to ensure that they can make as much money as possible when selling the products to people.

Answered: 2020-01-11 20:32:58

5LINX has been a successful business since the start. I started with them a few years ago and know that the changes that they make every once in a while, is simply to keep up with the growth that they are having. They are still really successful, and I am not worried about them shutting down any time soon.

Answered: 2020-01-11 13:16:24

There are changes that happen to every business as they grow. 5LINX is no different. They had to make changes along the way as they went through growing pains. Now they have everything figured out and are able to offer even better services than they did before and are growing exponentially due to their success.

Answered: 2020-01-13 03:01:23

5LINX had a bit of a hiccup a few years ago where they had to make some internal changes to get their business back on track. With the necessary changes the business was able to become successful and is able to offer their representatives more incentives than they could when they first started the business.

Answered: 2020-03-04 23:27:29

Their founders were incarcerated for fraud and stealing investors money in the amount of more than $2million.

Answered: 2020-03-04 23:29:21

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2019/05/08/5-linx-co-founder-sentenced-seven-months-2-3-million-fraud-jason-guck-craig-jerabeck-jeb-tyler/1145013001/

Answered: 2022-07-01 12:12:12

If 5LINK. Is now 5LINK.Enterprises Inc.. I have a connect to them for you and the connect is doing big things.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers